The reverse engineering technology helps in the creation of a three-dimensional virtual model of the physical part that already exists. With the use of reverse engineering, the manufacturers deconstruct system or product, evaluate, improve, or transform the information of obsolete design.
The course will teach the students the different methods of importing, parsing, manipulating, and modifying 3D data. The course will also equip the students to analyze the structure, function, and operations of a product. The students will also learn the applications of computed tomography scanning, 3D optical scanning, digital archiving, class ‘A’ surfacing and much more.
Role in the Industry
- It strengthens existing features of products.
- Helps to analyze all the features of the competitor’s product.
- Identify the new avenues to enhance the features and performance of the product.
- Analyze the competitor’s products to develop a better product.
- 3D Scanner to scan/measure
- Scanning, importing, and processing of data
- Mesh processing
- Exporting mesh
- Creation of scans from mesh data
- Creating and editing curves from the scans
- Creating surface from curve geometry & editing them
- 3D modeling (CATIA Surfacing)
- Product analysis (CAE)
- Using 3D printer to create prototypes (3D printing)
Learning Reverse Engineering from CADD Centre will support your objective in multiple ways. Through our training, the professionals will gain hands-on experience with the references and softwares. Also, our course will help you master the skills of reverse engineering. Our certificate will act as a proof of your competency in reverse engineering.
The demand for professionals possessing the knowledge of reverse engineering using CAD tools is high across various product manufacturing industries. The industries such as marine, aviation, automation, medicine, high precision and high quality have a special demand for such professionals.
Any individual who holds a diploma course or bachelor’s degree can aim for the course. The course is suitable for the engineering students.