Primavera Project Tracking Professional (16 Hours)
The course helps participants create time-phased budgets to specific contract tasks and/or statements of work; provide the basis to capture work progress assessments against the baseline plan.
The participants will know how to schedule, and calculate cost performance; provide valid, timely, and auditable data/information for proactive management action, and supply managers with a practical level of summarization for effective decision making.
The course teaches the Earned Value Management concept that provides early visibility into cost and schedule problems pertaining to any type of project, whether research and development, construction or production.
- Real-time Project Tracking
- Earned Value Management
- Report customization
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who Can Enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream