Primavera Project Tracking Professional (16 Hours)
The course helps participants create time-phased budgets to specific contract tasks and/or statements of work; provide the basis to capture work progress assessments against the baseline plan.
Participants will learn how to schedule and calculate cost performance, deliver valid, timely, and auditable data/information for proactive management action, and offer managers a practical level of summarization for effective decision-making.
The course imparts the concept of Earned Value Management, providing early insight into cost and schedule issues for various project types, be it research and development, construction, or production.
- Real-time Project Tracking
- Earned Value Management
- Report customization
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who Can Enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Individuals aiming to enter the field of project management professionally.
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream