Architectural Visualisation With Lumion
Lumion is a 3D architectural visualization and rendering tool. Architects can transport a 3D model of a building design onto Lumion and in a matter of a few minutes create a stunning 3D environment around the model and render it. Lumion is widely used by architects to give impressive video presentations, and live walkthroughs to their clients.
The course introduces the students to the widely-used features of Lumion. It teaches how to import 3D models, designed using any other 3D software like SketchUp, Revit or 3ds Max, onto Lumion and how to select realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from Lumion’s expansive content library. Upon completion of the course, students can create images, videos and 360 panoramas using Lumion.
Role in the Industry
- Architects’ favorite tool for high-quality preview effect to fine-detail nature and displacement mapping.
- Preferred for its different set of assets including a wide variety of trees, human characters, animals, props, lighting, and furniture.
- Widely used to introduce environments such as simple landscapes, forests, tropical environments, mountains, and suburbs around a building design.
- Importing and Handling 3D Models
- Applying and Creating Materials
- Exterior Scene with Lumion
- Lighting in Lumion
- Realistic Visualizations
- Non-photorealistic Visualizations
- Walk-through Visualizations
CADD Centre is the market leader in imparting CAD training for the students and professionals of architects. The quality of its courseware and training is well known. Certifications from CADD Centre give students a competitive edge and instant recognition in the job market.
The ability to understand and handle architectural CAD drawings and to model projects from minimum sketches is a premium skill in architecture. As visual presentation is assuming more and more significance in the market, the emphasis on Lumion skills keeps growing. Demonstrating nuanced Lumion skills such as texturing, lighting, camera animation, rendering on visuals and walk throughs is an effective way for the candidates to distinguish themselves and get hired or grow in their career in the architectural domain.
Students and professionals of architecture, interior designers, landscape artists, visualizers in civil and related streams.