Learn complete Tally course with GST (150 Hours)
About course on GST
Goods and Services Tax is an indirect tax imposed in India on the supply of Goods and Services. The implementation of this tax has brought new changes and agreements in businesses. To gain a better understanding and insights of the GST, Synergy has introduced a course on Tally with GST.
Certificate in Tally course with GST will give to the right skill set that will help you manage receivables and payables, credits, fund flow, and cash flow, banking, ledgers, budgets, multi-currency accounting, and auto or manual bank reconciliation with ease. This course will equip students with in-depth and expert knowledge of Tally course with GST.
What is Tally with GST?
Tally software is a complete accounting, taxation, payroll and monetary transactions recording software. Some more essential aspects of this course are:
- Tally ERP 9 with GST is being used by business organizations to maintain their books of accounts.
- It helps in keeping the transactions clear within the departments, which brings efficiency in task completion and reduces paperwork.
- Tally software is used so extensively that it has become imperative for students to learn Tally with GST at an advanced level.
What do you gain from GST Training?
- In-depth knowledge of GST provisions
- Impact of GST on various sectors and their business models
- Practical training for GST registration, Certification
- Technical skills to learn new GST regime
What are the career opportunities in GST?
Sudhir Kapadia, National Tax Leader, EY India says "In its Indirect Tax practice, the firm has seen over 60 percent increase in hiring. All the hiring were related to GST.”
His statement asserts that commerce graduates and finance professionals have an exciting career opportunity to start-off their career in the field of GST.
Why to choose Synergy?
- Well-Planned Curriculum
- Certification Course
- Practice and Assignment Test
- Live Chat support