Digital Marketing Certified Masters Training
Under this course students will learn about maintenance of a systematic technical record of the data, analytics, and other digital engineering resources. This course will prepare students to develop a successful own digital marketing strategy and marketing campaign.
Who Can Enroll?
- Sales and marketing people
- Digital Marketing Professionals
- Sales Professionals
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Fundamental of Sales
- Introduction to DM
- Introduction to Digital Platforms
- Introduction to Search Engines
- Website Planning & Creation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Search Console Walkthrough
- Google Analytics
- On-Page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Local SEO
- Search Engine Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Online Reputation Management
- Introduction to Social Media
- Facebook Marketing
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Messenger Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Pinterest Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Content Promotion
- Additional Modules
Why choose Synergy?
- Domain Valid for 1 year Worth INR 1500
- Hosting Service Valid for 1 year Worth INR 7500
- Text Books Worth INR 3000
- Subscription to Social Community with Lifetime Support worth INR 10,000
- Question and Answers Forum with Lifetime Support worth INR 10,000
- Live online AMAs (Ask Me Anything) worth INR 25,000
- E-Book on Top 25 Digital Marketing Interview Questions worth INR 2000
Exemplary Technology Support
- Designed and developed in association with HubSpot, Stukent & HootSuite.
- Training covers over 50 different learning modules
- 200+ hours of practical hands-on experiential training to learn and use paid & free digital marketing tools and platforms.
Eccentric Curriculum for Upskilling Students
Learning Outcome of Masters in Digital Marketing Course:
- Effective Google ad campaigns
- Website enhancement to breed more website traffic through organic or non-paid resources.
- Maintenance of online presence through all social media platforms.
- Broadcasting themselves as "Digital Marketing executive/expert/specialist."
Job Opportunities for Masters in Digital Marketing Course:
- Digital Marketing consultant
- The Marketing Manager
- The Brand Manager
- Business Analytics Specialists
- The Web Designer
- Search Expert
- Mobile Marketing Expert
- Email Marketer
- Search Engine Optimization Expert
- Online Content Developer